Like A Dream
D'Boss!

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens
Hi assalamualaikum.Loqman di sini.senang untuk bergaul.me just ordinary person. :)



Entries About Linkies


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

Black Monday

Well hello there, Assalamualaikum semua. It should be my privacy but i cannot hold it too long. I miss someone that i really care, someone that always there when i'm in trouble, always there when i'm sad,hatred and happy. Literally, it's not about my brother, but its about you my dear friend. I miss your hug and your warm word for me. Seeing you for the first time in semester 1 just nothing. And then, we create the bond that what philosopher said 'only death can separated us' . Its hard to find someone that is willing to pick up phone at the midnight just to hear his friend cried because of his dad's sickness, do video call with his friend just to make his friend calm because his friend do no get a good mark in examination, and call his friend so that he will not feeling alone. It's not your birthday shout out because your birthday is not around the corner lol. But honestly, deep in my heart, i'm so grateful seeing you today in semester 2 and  yeah, may God bless your life afterwards my big friend.